Type of position: Entry level, full-time
Location: Hunter River, Prince Edward Island
Hours: 37.5 hours per week. 9:00am-5:00pm, Monday-Friday.
Job posted: February 21st 2021
Application Deadline: March 12th 2021
Golden Custom Clothing is an Atlantic-Canadian based custom clothing and merchandise solutions company, helping to take ideas from concept to cotton. We specialize in screen printing, embroidery, direct to garment and digital printing of wholesale clothing and accessories.
We work with clients across Canada to help create premium custom printed clothing and promotional products for their businesses, teams and brands. Our staff is based at our production facility in Hunter River, Prince Edward Island and where we produce and ship orders nation wide. Our focus niches include micro breweries, fitness facilities, hospitality businesses and streetwear clothing lines.
The main responsibilities of this position are to receive and process custom merchandise orders by email, phone and in-person visits at Stay Golden Custom. As a client success representative, you will work with our clients to help them design memorable, customized products that their teams and communities can be proud to wear. You will take ownership of the sales process to ensure that timely, professional customer service is always delivered for our customers. This will be done with focus on reltionship building and bringing clients value by consulting, gathering information, and suggesting products and services that meet their needs.
The right candidate will possess a sharp eye for detail, a willingness to learn new skills, and be self motivated.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Create an exceptional client experience at every interaction. Interactions will be mainly focused around inbound orders processed via email.
- Assisting customers in their order process via email, phone, web chat and in person visits. Consistent follow up to client inquiries in a timely manner.
- Record payments, and help package completed orders for pickup or shipment.
- Assisting clients in the intake and setup process for eCommerce webstores.
- Maintain in-depth knowledge of all our product offerings, services and current promotions.
- Maintain positive client business relationships and having a full understanding of company processes and policies.
- Be proactive by providing input and recommendations to continually improve our client experience.
- Other related duties, projects and assignments as required.
The Ideal Candidate will:
- Thrive as a team player in a fast-paced, change-oriented environment
- Be able to communicate effectively and professionally in all forms of communication.
- Be comfortable working extra hours when necessary. Depending on seasonality, all team members may rally to deliver on client expectations leading up to key deadlines.
- Have an interest in growing alongside our company and advancing into more senior roles in the future.
- Be able to multitask, prioritize and work in a fast-paced environment.
- Post secondary degree or diploma in a related field (business, fashion) is preferred.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Technical proficiency in online programs such as Microsoft Office, Adobe Acrobat Reader and Google Drive.
- Proficiency in Adobe Creative Cloud suite is an asset.
- A willingness to learn and apply new skills, including software programs.
- Strong organizational skills and ability to manage time to complete tasks
- Proactive in completing work, solving problems, and making suggestions to improve processes
- Per hour base wage with additional compensation structure for monthly sales growth.
Please forward your resumé and a cover letter or a quick email intro to email@example.com by Friday, March 12th to apply. Applications should include prior work experience, references, and links to social media profiles to be considered.
Candidates selected for interviews will be contacted by Monday, March 15th.